As we grow, we are expanding our delivery system. You will be driving our trucks and hauling our flat bed trailers loaded with aluminum truck bodies and accessories. You could also be driving a cab and chassis between our manufacturing facility and dealerships. Sometimes there are full loads to one dealer and sometimes there are multiple stops – so our compensation is hourly. Our delivery days are Monday through Friday with the goal to be home for weekends. Overnights are required.
Our products are generally 1,000 lbs + and are unloaded by the customer with fork trucks. We offer a full benefit package and competitive wages.
- Must have a good driving record with verifiable history of CDL driving for a minimum of three years.
- Must hold a valid and current DOT Medical Card. References are required.
- Must be flexible and willing to make a variety of trips, both local and to the mid-west.
- Must be comfortable driving either a one ton truck hauling a trailer, or a tractor trailer (w/sleeper berth) hauling a trailer.
- Must be physically able to perform all duties of a driver, which includes but is not limited to driving for lengthy periods of time, strapping loads, lifting 50 lbs, using an ELD etc.
If you are reliable, flexible and want to join a fast growing company with a great team of drivers, come to 977 W River Rd, Waterville ME **Door #10 between the hours of 9am and 4 pm, and ask for a Driver Application. If you would like more information, please give Christine a call at 207-660-4700 or email at firstname.lastname@example.org and we would be happy to schedule an interview to discuss the position further.